||Contact us at:
Agrimoney.com is investors' link to the food chain. The increasing numbers of mouths to feed, the demand for ever-more sophisticated diets, and the potential for turning food into fuel has turned the growing business into big business. Agriculture, to which financial markets owe a debt of history, is back at the forefront of investment thinking.
Our real-time coverage reveals where the money is being made - and lost. Through fast, expert reporting and commentary, we guide farmers, industrialists and investors through agriculture's new landscape.
Agrimoney.com is edited by Mike Verdin, who joined from Breakingviews.com, the agenda-setting financial commentary website. He has worked at the BBC, Financial Times and The Times, was editorial director at Parliamentary Review, and has been twice a winner at the European Online Journalism Awards.
Our agricultural business news is broken down into four distinct categories:
1) Agricultural Commodities
Latest agricultural commodities news, comment and analysis on soft commodities
Dedicated Commodity news
- Cocoa prices, futures and market news
- Coffee prices, futures and market news
- Corn prices, futures and market news
- Cotton prices, futures and market news
- Dairy prices, futures and market news
- Farmland prices, futures and market news
- Fertilizer prices, futures and market news
- Livestock prices, futures and market news
- Soybeans prices, futures and market news
- Sugar prices, futures and market news
- Wheat prices, futures and market news
2) Agricultural companies
Latest agricultural company news, comment, analysis on agriculture business
3) Agricultural markets
Latest agricultural markets news, comment and analysis on agriculture markets
4) Agricultural business news & opinion
Latest agricultural business news & expert opinion on agricultural business
Agrimoney.com's historical estimates include barley, beef, cattle, coffee, corn, cotton, rapeseed, soybeans, soyoil, sugar, wheat
We also provide useful information for people working in the agricultural industry, with our agricultural calculators (crush, weights, measurements and yields) and the agricultural events calendar, for the latest shows and company/industry reports.
There are a number of advertising opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 14 32 839 099/131, for more information.
You can view the media pack below: