|Tenders & notices
|Advertise jobs, services, tenders to Agrimoney.comís audience of agricultural consumers, growers, and investors in more than 160 countries.
Agrimoney.com is pleased to offer this service free to readers for an extended trial period.
|Afrasia General Consulting Services seeks partners for potential grain trading in Africa and Asia.
The Uganda-based company has received some recent inquiries that it has been unable to meet from its existing sources, such as a request from Bangladesh for 40,000 tonnes of wheat.
Katamba Ahmed, the Afrasia chairman, is now seeking partners to supply this demand.
Mr Ahmed can be contacted at the following:
Afrasia General Consulting Services
|Agrimoney.com assumes no liability for the information or content posted on this section, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse adverts, and to remove them without notice.
|Most viewed articles:
1. Hedge funds, wrong-footed by grains rally, 'swallow losses'
2. CropEnergies shares jump, as Ensus ethanol plant 'comes right'
3. World coffee stocks to shrink to six-year low in 2017-18
4. Wheat futures renew rally, amid fresh worries over EU, US dryness
5. UK turns net wheat importer, as ethanol plant demand surges
6. Ribeye prices hit record, as quest for fat spreads to meat from dairy
7. JBS plans sale of Moy Park, amid \$2bn asset sell-off
8. Abares slashes world sugar price hopes, citing raised output ideas
9. Ideas of harvest delays price Russian wheat out of Egyptian tender
10. Corn, coffee, cotton, soy, sugar prices hit multi-month lows