|Tenders & notices
|Advertise jobs, services, tenders to Agrimoney.comís audience of agricultural consumers, growers, and investors in more than 160 countries.
Agrimoney.com is pleased to offer this service free to readers for an extended trial period.
|Afrasia General Consulting Services seeks partners for potential grain trading in Africa and Asia.
The Uganda-based company has received some recent inquiries that it has been unable to meet from its existing sources, such as a request from Bangladesh for 40,000 tonnes of wheat.
Katamba Ahmed, the Afrasia chairman, is now seeking partners to supply this demand.
Mr Ahmed can be contacted at the following:
Afrasia General Consulting Services
|Agrimoney.com assumes no liability for the information or content posted on this section, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse adverts, and to remove them without notice.
|Most viewed articles:
1. Rabo upbeat on cocoa, corn prices - but 'bearish' on palm oil, cotton
2. Hedge funds less chilly on ags, as commodity sentiment warms
3. Hedge funds end ag selling spree - despite US corn, soy, cotton upgrades
4. Ag commodities 'seem to be in early days of a bull market'
5. Cargill to merge UK chicken arm with Faccenda, as rivalry hots up
6. Commerzbank sanguine on cocoa, coffee, sugar prices
7. Cotton, coffee, soy help Dreyfus beat 'globally low' grains results
8. Drought-hit Australia cuts export hopes for wheat, canola, coarse grains
9. Hedge funds return to net long in ags, amid commodities revival
10. UN highlights early tests to 2018 wheat harvest prospects