|Tenders & notices
|Advertise jobs, services, tenders to Agrimoney.comís audience of agricultural consumers, growers, and investors in more than 160 countries.
Agrimoney.com is pleased to offer this service free to readers for an extended trial period.
|Afrasia General Consulting Services seeks partners for potential grain trading in Africa and Asia.
The Uganda-based company has received some recent inquiries that it has been unable to meet from its existing sources, such as a request from Bangladesh for 40,000 tonnes of wheat.
Katamba Ahmed, the Afrasia chairman, is now seeking partners to supply this demand.
Mr Ahmed can be contacted at the following:
Afrasia General Consulting Services
|Agrimoney.com assumes no liability for the information or content posted on this section, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse adverts, and to remove them without notice.
|Most viewed articles:
1. ABN downbeat on cocoa, coffee prices, citing demand doubts
2. Wheat, coffee, cotton futures manage firm end to poor month
3. PM markets: wheat futures dodge bullet, but other ags drop
4. AM markets: wheat futures attempt end to losing streak
5. Hedge funds turn record bearish on hard wheat - raising concerns
6. Corn futures suffer worst week in a year. Sugar tumbles too
7. Hedge funds cut bullish ag bets, amid China, meat cancer fears
8. CF backs ideas of rise in US corn sowings in 2016
9. Food prices rise at fastest in three years, says UN
10. SocGen upbeat on wheat, soybean, coffee prices