Agrimoney has launched a new premium subscription product, Global Coffee Monitor, providing an independent and objective view on the coffee market.
Our team of specialist analysts report and analyse price, trade and supply risks, as well as forecasting outcomes, in major as well as niche coffee markets in Africa and Central America via our unique 'BUCCKET' and 'CACI' indices (BUCCKET covering Burundi, Uganda, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, CACI, the Central American Coffee Index, covering Honduras, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, El Salvador).
Global Coffee Monitor puts market developments into context, highlighting their implications, as well as producing industry-leading supply and demand data, key company news, in-depth industry pieces and weather coverage.
The weekly 'Arabusta' analysis assesses global fundamentals for arabica and robusta markets while leveraging data from national coffee boards and statistics agencies.
Global Coffee Monitor expert analysis covers:
- A daily coffee market update email;
- A weekly in-depth market report which is sent exclusively to subscribers and contains latest
- analysis of the coffee market, news, weather updates, pricing charts and supply and demand tables. Download a complimentary copy of the latest edition here: https://dl.orangedox.com/12-150916- GCM
- A website http://www.globalcoffeemonitor.com which covers global coffee news and insight
- You can also follow us on Twitter @coffee_monitor, or join our LinkedIn group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8551036
Our team includes lead analyst Abah Ofon and Shweta Upadhyaya. Both have a specialist background in in-depth market analysis, with Abah having spent eight years as director of agricultural commodities research for Standard Chartered bank.
To find out more about Global Coffee Monitor and to access a free trial, speak to Pat Courtenay on 0207 202 0932, or email email@example.com, or go to http://www.globalcoffeemonitor.com.